Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This crazy week!


Since the minute I got home, I havent stopped! I have never had so many little things to do in my life! Super Sat., Conners Bday, helping at a party, field trips Room Mom, helping in classes where I am not the room mom etc... some people can handle this, not me! I am taking a mental health day today, atleast half of the day, to get housework done! Kate is missing dance and Gymnastics, am I a bad Mom? I am gonna snap here at any moment, I can only imagine what my mother in law thought of the house last night while she babysat! Derek took me to the Weezer and Angels and Airwaves concert, it was soooo fun! Weezer is hilarious, and I loved singing along! I loved when they brought up the local fan band and sang along, it was a blast! just right not too loud or offensive!

3 comments:

Colette said...

Thats an awesome picture!! Looks like they had fun...wet clothes!

Kemari said...

we had to drive from long Beach to anaheim, in wet freezing beach clothes!

Gedge Mamma said...

What a great photo. That will be one of those ones that when you look at it you will really remember the moment. Any plans for the big 10 yr anniversary? (Kelsey just booked us a cruise!- I'm a little concerned about the debts we have, but it will be wonderful!