Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Colette loves my blog!!!!

Colette said she loves my blog and asked me to do this! I love to read other peoples, so here is mine!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse, I think!!
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? deserves some luck!
5. Your father? the best
6. Your favorite thing? Travel
7. Your dream last night? no clue!
8. Your dream/goal? to run daily, and have my kids be happy and successful!
9. The room you're in? Den
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? losing a child
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? skinny with 4 happy kids
13. Where were you last night? Weezer concert w/Derek/Chilis with Crutchfields
14. What you're not? a CMA fan
15. One of your wish-list items? A cabin in Midway,UT
16. Where you grew up? Colorado (the best)
17. The last thing you ate? Raisin Bran Crunch
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your TV? 65 inch flatscreen
20. Your pet? Roxy cat Hallie puppy
21. Your computer? PC that my husband built
22. Your mood? stressed
23. Missing someone? my angel boys
24. Your car? '07 black honda Odyssey, love it
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Target and Costco a tie!
27. Your summer? Fun!! Lazy!!
28. Love someone? Yes!
29. Your favorite color? All shades of Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? last night

I award the following 7 people to do the 'I Love Your Blog' post!
heidi
corina
julie
lacei
stacey
jodi
annmarie

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

ok ... i've been lazy and i'm catching up on blogs ... sorry. this will be forthcoming!