Friday, October 31, 2008

I saw that Annmarie tagged me, I cant resist these fun things!

I was tagged by AnnMarie and so here are seven random or weird facts about me.

1. I love Concerts! I also love music most of my friends dont like! The concerts I've attended include from most recent... Weezer, and angels and airwaves, Steve Miller Band, Linkin Park, The Fray, Bush, Rage against the machine, Slaughter, Pink Floyd, the Eagles, 3 Kool Concerts in CO. the best oldies stations big deal!, Beach Boys came to my HS, NKOTB! I really want to see Coldplay 11/22!

2. I have a paranoia of large clusters of black objects: especially Black birds on a wire, and Ant piles! My heart rate actually plummets, and have nearly wrecked on the highway! also when words like on commercials all start to fall away into one big blob, I will puke.

3. I HATE mayo, mustard and anything containing these items with a passion. I will go without if I know its on my food.

4. I cant relax until my house is clean and orderly, I keep thinking it will go away with each kid, but its part of me, and I love being clean!

5. I can bend and fully function that joint right under your finger nails, I have full control of it!

6. I absolutely, LOVE TO POP ZITS! If Derek has one I go crazy until I can pop it! also I will actually get out of bed in the morning to pop one on Derek! Thats a big deal!

7. This is horrible, but I am a rude, blunt person by nature. It takes all I have to keep my mouth shut and suppress my urges! And if I do, poor Derek hears it all at night! for the record, he just listens, he never adds to it! he really is a geniunely awesome person! if he does say something than the person is really bad!

I would love to hear from:
Heidi and Chris
Colette
Lacei
Maria
Julie &
Jodi would be fun!

No comments: