Friday, October 24, 2008

Pretty in Bright Pink!



The cast is unveiled! She of course chose bright pink! We would expect nothing else! She has truly been amazing and upbeat through this all! She even is sharing my cold, and she is just happy all day! It does break my heart that she had to endure this, the itching was getting to her, but she told me not to worry she can itch it herself now with a stick! I have noticed she falls all the time now! Off the recliner and half way down the stairs today, she never cries, but of course I dont want it to be worse so I am watching her, and shes all over the place! We are all sick but Derek and Evan, always right before the weekend, I am holding onto my head cold really long. We are getting ready for our big celebrations next week! Dereks Aunt Lesas family halloween party being the crown jewel on Mon. then school and Church parties and then the official day, which never is as fun as the other stuff!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Cute I love the Pink!! She's a tropper.

Lacei Child said...

She's one 'tuff cookie'