Thursday, October 16, 2008

Take a deep breath...


AHHHHHHH!!!! Life is awesome and overwhelming right now! I need to get to a place I can relax! I dont think that will happen until May. I love my family more than anything in the world, and I hope that I am still the Mom I was before all of this last year. I am just near nervous breakdown daily. Short of announcing anything, my hormones are crazy and my house is never staying clean, I dont want to give up, but I need a break!!! I know I just got back from one, I just feel like nothing is going my way this week! I do have the best Husband, Mom friends and Sister,(please go to This is my life and my love blog and see her amazing fam pics) They seem to get me, and I am thankful for them. I wish other people realized what I have going on in my life, I dont "expect" them to think of that, but it would be nice. I love Derek and I feel bad for him and dealing with certain people right now. He is so wonderful, and perfect! All I know is I am grateful for MY family, and the Gospel. That is another weird thing in my life right now, people are all over the place with politics and religion! I wish they wouldnt make life so complicated. The Savior loves us all, the spirit can testify of it. I dont like disecting it all. Its simple. I feel like screaming! I realize though sometimes there is nothing to say or do you just have to watch people go to a place you dont understand, and your heart just breaks. I know I have lived my personal hell this last year. Oct. 14th 2007 Conners 7th bday, was the day we lost Luke. It is still hard to believe I went through all of this. I hope I am not doomed to repeat this fate a third time. I am thankful that I know Heavenly Father loves me. Through this all, I know that & feel that, I know I can endure, I just hope I am the same or better person at the end of it!

5 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

Take your own advice... sit back, and take a deep breath... everything will work out fine...and don't take on the weight of the world- (politics and religion have a way of working themselves out :)) And the best advice I can give you is to keep things in perspective, keep counting your blessings, while some things are seemingly falling apart, the rest of your life is right in place! Go find some good chocolate and breathe, and remember you have a mini vacation to a spooky island tomorrow night! haha... Hang in there, things aren't as bad as they seem- Have a better day! Love ya

Nora said...

Congrats I heard the big news! I am so glad we have all been able to be here for you through your tough times. We are all praying for you guys. We are proud to be YOUR family.

Colette said...

Who cares if your house is messy for a few days or a week...mine is all the time and it is way less then half the size of yours!!
Just relax moms do to much- Have you used your gift card I got you for your b-day yet? You could use that for a mini vac. and some pampering :)

Jodi Jean said...

sorry kemarie!!

Kemari said...

wow, for the record I was better the minute I wrote this all out! thanks for the support!