Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Conner Paul Nielson is 8!












My baby is getting soooo big! The minute i knew I was pregnant with Conner, I could feel his strength! I knew Heavenly Father had an awesome mission for him! Conner entered this world on Sat 10-14-00 @9#14oz, 23 inch long! One day early! He was born in the best year, and will always be the same age as the year it is! I have already posted his party, and soon his Baptism, but I wanted to post some old pictures of him! he is such an amazing child and I am thankful everyday for him! We love how he slept through the night solid @ 1 month, and has been following that trend ever since! Potty trained @ 2, no binky. A wonderful friend & student. Top in his class, very smart. He is a great big brother and wants us to have 17 siblings for him! He is a peacemaker, and looks up to his cousin Nick for everything. He is so excited for scouts! He has a ton of friends, and loves to play legos and video games, and is dying for basketball. He is to be 6'6", and I am thrilled to see what an amazing man he will be. I already have friends who want thier daughters to marry him! He is so sweet and cuddly also very particular about his hair! He plans FHE every week and always reminds us! He loves sharing his bday w/ one of his angel brothers Luke, and always talks about them. He has such a simple faith. We love his laugh! WE LOVE YOU CONNER PAUL NIELSON

2 comments:

Colette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER!!
We love you, Kyle Colette & Leyton

Jodi Jean said...

happy birthday (late) connor!!