Monday, October 27, 2008

Lucky Sevens, from Lacei! It just looked fun!

LUCKY SeVeNs
Tag, I'm it!

7 Years Ago, I . . .
1. Just had Conners 1st birthday
2. Just found out I was Preggo with Evan!
3. Starting to build our first home in PG
4. Was already a stay at home Mom!
5. Was still in Awe at 9/11
6. Was proud of my brother Brant for graduating HS
7. Was the wife of a web page programmer, so glad hes over that!

7 Things on Today’s To-Do List . . .
1. Get kids to school, and call one in sick! (Done)
2. Clean upstairs bed-rooms (DONE)
3. finish laundry, yet to begin it again (Done)
4. Have lunch with Derek (Done)
5. Walk my dog!
6. Take Evan to Ethans Bday party (Done)
7. Go to the best Halloween party for FHE! Dereks Aunts huge blowout! YUMMY!

7 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire . . .
1. Buy a second home in Midway
2. TRAVEL
3. Put more away for kids
4. TRAVEL
5. Pay off prents stuff
6. Take parents to Europe
7. Adopt

7 Places I have lived . . .
1. Broomfield CO :)
2. Westminster CO :)
3. Rexburg ID :)
4. Arvada CO :)
5. Provo & Orem UT
6. Pleasant Grove UT
7. Payson UT :)

7 Jobs I’ve had . . .
1. Bagging Commissary for prisoners! (FOR REAL)
2. JC Penney
3. Waiting tables twice
4. TCBY
5. AMC Movie theatres Food and Usher
6. Victorias Secret
7. Fuddruckers

7 Friends I Tag
Everyone who reads this!

No comments: