Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Once in Royal David's City"












Here are some pictures from the Relief Society Christmas Dinner I was in charge of last night, I couldn't get a great one of the tables, since I only remembered pictures after the program! We did Purple, Silver and White with the theme "Once in Royal Davids City" focusing on Christ's Royal birth. There were five short talks and five musical numbers, it was great. Shanna Bussio is on the board as the Food coordinator, and took dinner on! We had pork tenderloin, rice pilaf, salad, home made rolls and pumpkin cake, it was very good! The highlight of the evening to me was hearing my new neighbor Bro Caras in the ward sing, he was out of sight! I love crossing these major things off the list! The picture of my friends were also my twilight night group, minus one, and the one standing didn't go, but they were funny and had some fun conversations which carried into the hall from the microphone right next to them! Haha!



1 comment:

Heidi Maloy said...

Ok, the microphone thing is funny, and it's a good thing (I don't think) we didn't say anything to regret?! But we probably gave people a good giggle, or they were wondering what was wrong with us, we were having too much fun. But you did a great job coordinating everything last night- the food was great, the decorations were fabulous, your talk was great, the music was inspiring, and we survived the effort of putting it all together---- I would call that a successful evening (and by the way Chris didn't believe that we weren't at the same table ;)