Sunday, November 30, 2008











So here are some of the christmas trees and decorations we put up this week! It is always so much fun to blast the Christmas tunes and decorate! We love doing things as a family and as you can see the animals love it too! Roxy is usually up 8 1/2 feet on the 9 ft tree! she flattens out each branch as she goes higher which sucks, and spray bottles cant be used on her due to the electrical lights! Its been 4 years, the battles is nearing an end! DANG CAT! We are planning on just staying home this year, and hopefully my parents will come up! We shall see! This has been the best weekend with Thanksgiving and shopping! Derek has had work off since Wedns. We went bowling (I won) shopping, on a date night and to see Christmas lights amongst a million other fun things! We had Thanksgiving at Dereks sis Ginas along with his sis Kira and her fiancee Jimmy and Dereks parents! it was delicious! I ended up getting so sick and actually had a fever so it ended sucky but, the kids LOVED it with their cousins! I am sad Derek has to go back to work tomorrow, I will miss breakfast in bed! I am spoiled and sleeping in until 10! back to life and the Relief Society Christmas dinner I am in charge of on Wednsday night! It should be fun, I can deligate quite well! Although somehow I ended up giving a talk! It will be great when its over! Heidi if you read this you better have Wedns morning open for decorating at the church I'll buy lunch!!! We also decided to do the Spongebob gingerbread house this year if you were trying to make since of our creation!

4 comments:

Eaton Family said...

Love the spongebob house. How fun is that. Okay...how many trees do you have? Haha. Your house is beautiful.

Gedge Mamma said...

I love your tree. It is pretty with the stockings on the mantel. I was sick this weekend too (1st time having strepp- it wasn't good). Bowling looked like lots of fun!

Jodi Jean said...

looks great!!!

and i must add ... i totally have the same red special plate!

Heidi Maloy said...

Looks great... and oddly enough I haven't seen it in person yet- what is up with that!? I'm hoping to get mine finished today, so maybe I will copy you and post some pics too ;) Thank you for the spongebob explanation... I was wondering?