Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT...LOVED IT!!!!!





So I had an amazing evening last night with some friends(Heidi, Lacei and Natalie...eventually Karma) to go see the midnight showing of TWILIGHT! it was worth every second, plus we had some educational talks waiting 90 min for the show! We went to Wingers @ 9, and got sticky fingers and asphalt pie! The highlight being the movie! No one expected perfection, but as a whole we got the best parts and it left us wanting more! and definetly there will be more, just who wants to wait another year? TORTURE! Robert Pattinson pulled it off which I didn't predict, Rosalie was a bust, the worst one. I loved Bella, and even Jacob. I cant wait to drag Derek to go see it again! MORE MORE! And James was so hot, I had to post this picture!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i'm leaving for my twilight night in 1 HOUR ... i can't wait.

Kemari said...

Okay so I dragged Derek to see this Sat night again! We went and saw Bolt with the kiddos and I couldn't resist buying tickets and There are sooo many sitters in a ward! loved it!