Friday, November 7, 2008

Serenity Now!


I came across this older photo from 2007 of Derek and I's Carribean trip, this was in Haiti. Whenever, I am sick of it all and want I break I picture this place! Too bad the haitians killed the rest of their Island! Things get annoying fast for me lately! I plan on a trip back to the tropics eventually! With all the Prop 8 and election banter, I am done with.... all I can say is serenity now!

For anyone that knows we are expecting for the 6th time, 4th baby, We heard the heartbeat today, and all the levels were normal. I take this as relief through the first marker on this road! I heard both boys as well, but I am still holding high hopes and trying to have faith, its hard to find sometimes. I loved the Emma movie and it helped me a ton with my little trial here. She was a strong woman, I am embarrassed at how close I came to breaking after seeing her lose 4 full term and then twins in a row, and then another baby to disease, and move after move, and then the death of Joseph. I felt like I really can make it through all of this. I really suggest the movie and I loved the soundtrack too!

1 comment:

Lacei Child said...

I am so excited for you! We are praying for your sweet baby every night! Tell kate her cast is 'So Tute' (from Samantha) ~lace