Monday, November 17, 2008

To do list...


Well this week is a relaxing one finally! I can now get ready for my favorite time of the year! We have a SUPER fun family tradition to set up Christmas Decos after Thankgiving, usually that night! blast holiday music, bake and Derek and the kids make the gingerbread house! This year it will be Spongebobs Pineapple under the sea, it should be cute, but no one ever eats it and they take up space which I hate, but its fun for the family! We are looking forward to that more than Thanksgiving! My top 5 things to do this week.....

1. Go to the temple on Tuesday night

2. Get more Christmas shopping planned and completed!

3. Go to Kiras Shower on Sat, which is also her birthday

4. Family home evening tonight, which is our favorite... Iron Chef Dad vs. Conner battle PIZZA

5. TWILIGHT MOVIE ON THURS @ MIDNIGHT!!!! THANK YOU KARMA!!!! who else can't wait? it looks like a CW network version, but hopefully I will love it as much as the books! I am re- reading Twilight as we speak!

+1.... we are also putting up the Christmas lights this weekend while the weather is still nice!

3 comments:

Corina said...

You so crack me up! I am laughing as I read about your FHE plans - please post a pic I would love to have a visual with that!

Mother of Three said...

I thought you might have a blog! I'm so glad! I've been thinking about you lately. We should talk, it's been a while! Your kids are so cute, I love the recent family photos. Congrats on Conner turning 8 too! Can you believe our little boys! Talk to you soon!

Kemari said...

Okay it is not a CW version, I absolutely loved it, except the pick for Rosalie, but it rocked!!!! I am an addict and need more!!! so i am dragging Derek to see it again tonight! i love getting my way!