Monday, December 8, 2008












Oh colorado how I miss you! I have been thinking a lot about you lately! I hope to see you soon! It will never be the Colorado of my youth, but it still holds a place in my heart! These pictures are of my elementary school Witt Elem, the lake across the street from my house Standley Lake, I attended the Ward and HS named after it! and beautiful Boulder Colo. We all know this view as we enter town! I also added a picture of thunder bay @ water world (the best water park in america, what the crap is 7-peaks, when you've had this) and then the beau jos pizza place in Idaho Springs, CO. this was where Derek and I went on our 2nd date! Sorry I just had to "go there" today!



3 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

I know what you mean (not about Colorado) but about missing "home." Chris makes fun of me because I always miss Cali and my family this time of year.

Gedge Mamma said...

Colorado rocks. Come visit! We can go to Water World this summer. Great pictures.

Angela said...

Hey Kemari! It's your cousin Angela. I know what you mean missing Colorado--you can always go visit my mom or Jeanette, they're still there, that's how I get my Colorado fix :) I'd like to live closer to anybody--we're kind of out in the boonies here. If you want it, my email is wpaskett at emerytelcom dot net--You have an adorable family, hope you have a great Christmas!