Monday, December 29, 2008

It was a good day....

As everyone knows this baby thing has been quite the rollercoaster and a completely out of the blue trial for us! We went to a new Dr. for this one and haven't been impressed (he completely forgot who I was twice and I had to re-explain my dreadful story to him), but we went to his partner today and fell in love with Dr. Parker! He was AMAZING and thorough, everything we needed! The heartbeat was strong and consistent and we got an ultrasound to check vitals, didn't see any problems or anything too specific although we didn't "see anything", our impression was girl but the real ultrasound will be Monday the 5th in one week. Can't wait to post that day! We were so thrilled to see a heartbeat and movement and a perfect pregnancy. Since we don't know what happened with Luke and Hunter we are hoping this means its going to be better! I am all nerves, but now that I feel the baby, there is more relief. Just for anyone following the poll, we are both getting really set on Audrey (the middle name a surprise for someone who may read this) but there is a story there and we are feeling drawn to it. Ian ( Ian Andrew Nielson I.A.N) is still my #1, Derek will be stuck with it because he won't contribute at all there! I am now off to see BedTime stories for FHE, hopefully its good...popcorn sounds great!

5 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Oh I have chills! I am so excited! I have to tell you however, Ben is pissed. He LOVES the name Audrey & wanted to name our next girl Audrey. I am thankful however cause if we have a girl I REALLY want to name her Annie... So thanks for helpin my cause :) Have fun at the movies! I wanna see that! Maybe tomorrow night! Come over & hang out sometime this week, Samantha got some fun toys for Christmas! ~lace

Mother of Three said...

Okay, so it's super late (or early if you want to look at it that way) but I had to comment! I am so happy for you! I have really been thinking about you lately and hope that everything continues to go well for you! Keep me informed!

Heidi Maloy said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so glad you liked Dr. Parker... you can meet with him now, and I'm glad you got the Ultrasound- why didn't you call me?? Anyway, Nicole is sad that she didn't get to meet my "imaginary" BFF... but you should be glad we didn't expose you to the coughing orchestra that is my house... our guests left about an hour ago- so I'll call you tomorrow! But Congratulations, and I'm so happy and relieved for you- one day at a time~!

Gedge Mamma said...

I love the name Audrey, if my oldest was a girl it would have been his name.

Jodi Jean said...

i'm glad you found a dr that you liked ... i can't wait to hear the news.

i'm so excited for you!