Thursday, December 18, 2008

School Christmas Programs












Here are some shady shots from the school program the last two days! I tried to get them good, but I didn't have the best seats! They were so good, and Evan even sang and didn't hum like he vowed to do! Kate told me people want to see her new christmas bow, thats why we have that random one in there! She is fully aware of the blog world now! Conner participated, and I caught it last minute thats why its blurry! Then of course Heidi and Karma who I sat with! fun times! now I just have Evans class Christmas party tomorrow!



3 comments:

Derek Nielson said...

Wish I could have been there to see it. I didn't hear about it until after.

Eaton Family said...

You are so good at posting!!! We pray that things will continue to go well for you this pregnancy too! Your Christmas card you sent out was so classy. What a great family you have! I always love the pictures and of course love the bow! haha. Girls will be girls.

Colette said...

Cute!!