Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rock Band Dudes!





These aren't the BEST pictures, but I had to take them while they didn't know it! I can't believe I haven't posted anything on rock band yet as it has taken over the house! The boys have almost mastered Medium, and as you can see they have their own style! The boy in the middle is Logan Sorensen Conners best friend! Evan has to go get his special hat to wear backwards when he plays, hes so cute! If we play as a family, I usually sing, Dereks Guitar, Evans bass, and Conners drum, Kates our Clapper, or Dancer! Its fun times!

1 comment:

Heidi Maloy said...

Too fun... I was just considering ditching my cleaning plan to practice mastering the hard.... oh well. Maybe if I wear my hat backwards, that would help!? We still need to play with you, derek, and Chris and I... fun times.