Wednesday, September 10, 2008


I've arrived! We are getting anxious for our annual trip to Disneyland on the 26th, and are really pumped! It never gets old! The biggest news in our lives, is Conners 8th birthday Oct 14, and will soon be baptized! He is such a wonderful boy, we love him and are so proud of him! He is in 2nd grade, and a full head taller than his class! He is playing soccer right now, and is loves to play army with his best buddies Cole and Logan! Evan is 6 and in 1st grade, he is my cuddler! His little raspy voice is about the cutest thing ever! he is also playing soccer and adjusting very well to all day school, he is girl crazy though! we were playing apples to apples for Family night this week and we got the card "hot" and he said "boy I wish I had the "girl" card!!" Kate started formal preschool this year, and loves it! She goes with her BF Claire Maloy, and the two of them play for hours daily! She is also in her first dance, and gymnastics classes! She is our princess, and everybody knows it! Especially Daddy! We are also trying to buckle down and plan our 10 yr annv trip in Feb or the spring, depending on were we go for the weather! We were more than pleased to have the Broncos win their first game! As always we are anticipating the Fall, my fav time of the year! With the costumes already purchased, and the house decorated, we cant wait! We are attending the Disney halloween party on the 3rd of Oct, after hours! I'm sure I will post it! I am going through twilight withdrwls and would love a good recomendation for a good book!

No comments: