Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bon Voyage!

We are almost out the door headed to our favorite place... Disneyland! Also Legoland, Universal, Beach and Aquarium of the pacific! We will get back Oct 5th! we cant wait! the kids are not sleeping and of course Derek has to work half day so we dont leave until 2 tomorrow! The boys have a bday party and we do have things to keep us busy! It is so hard getting everyone ready! Wish us luck and look for my post to come documenting our trip! I need to go watch the office premiere! I love this week, and TIVO! There are so many things to watch now! Survivor is also tonight, but I think I am the only one who cares about it anymore! We were so confused on Monday with Heroes! We were so hooked, and now we are losing hope! They are essentialy starting over with the series, and we are pissed off! how I met your mother is our favorite show right now! and who else watches dancing with the stars, or ANTM? I am routing for Brooke Burke! not sure for models yet, but was releaved Isis left!

4 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Have Fun! (The office is so stinkin' funny!) Be Safe! See you soon! ~lace

Jodi Jean said...

are you gonna visit my mom while you're down here? you can totally see finley before heidi and rub it in her face!! haha!

and we totally still watch survivor, it's a family affair and we all get together and watch it sunday night at my parent's casa.

i hope you have fun on your vacay!

Heidi Maloy said...

You are going to have a blast, it will be a great getaway for you all...Grey's Anatomy baby!! And my entire family still loves Survivor, they save it and watch it together after Sunday dinner... and now I'm mad because Chris is making me wait to watch Grey's- not fair! oh, well, be safe and have fun!

Gedge Mamma said...

Hey Kemari, Stacy still religously watches survivor and she said it looks pretty good this season. Have a great time in Disneyland! We will probably be going back this spring sometime (My dad and step-mom moved to Orange County).I'm lovin the blog thing. It's such an easy way to stay in touch.