Sunday, September 14, 2008

A cute day in our cute life (thats right Heidi, cute)

When Derek smiles his eyes close! Its so adorable, and his dimples! Oh, we all love him! You understand if you know him! This is also a current photo of our home, it will be a year 9/28 that we moved in! We love it! Payson is such an awesome place, we hated Utah until we moved here! I know a lot of folks think its country... I say go ahead! Think it! It keeps it to ourselves here! plus Jewel was born here, footloose was filmed at the high school across the street, and they just filmed another Disney film Hatching Pete here! Where else do you get Onion Days and front porch fires! I LOVE my baby Hallie! I didn't realize how healing getting her would be to me! She is a missing link we found in the family! Roxy is seeing more action now too, we thought we destroyed her! She loves looking out to Hallie! Conner just went to his BF Logan's baptism on Sat, and is ready to go! He will have his first sleepover, here for his B-day!


House, 1 Year Later.



Living Room



Dining Room



Fall Family Room



Back Yard



More Back Yard



My Garden... Tomatoes, peppers, corn, cucumbers, pumpkins, and strawberries



Kate and Hallie



Kemari and Hallie!



Derek and Hallie



Conner



Me and My Sweetie!



dimples and closed eyes... its a normal picture of Derek!



Conner's new Bike



Evan loves Legos, he's very creative.



Kate's Dance Class

7 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

cute house ... i love your decorating style!! it looks great!

is the trampoline over in the corner so the kids can bounce over the wall into heidi's backyard? (or is her house located on the other corner?!) maybe heidi should get a trampoline too, so then they have somewhere to land ... just a thought!

Christopher Maloy said...

Taking my lunch and I thought I would give your blog a looksee. Love the pics Kemari! You already know how I feel about your decorating capabilities. AWESOME!!!

Kemari said...

Yeah the trampoline is in the corner on top of a 3 ft deep sandbox! it is heidis corner. we have discussed all possibilites! We will probably get desperate this winter to fly over... zip line was the best idea!

Colette said...

Wow I can't believe you've already been there a year. It seems like you just moved in!!

Heidi Maloy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Zipline, or maybe monkey bars?? Maybe we should start diggin our secret tunnel before the ground freezes... a year, can you believe it?? It goes so much quicker when you are in it and lovin it than when you are building it, don't you think?? haha

Corina said...

You home is beautiful! I didn't expect any less. :)

Jodi Jean said...

haha a zipline ... i'm sure the kids would LOVE that