Friday, September 19, 2008

Hangin' out





We were outside trying to put up the remainder of our Halloween stuff, and took some fun pictures! Conner and Kate took them of each other it was cute! Evan "refused" to be in the pictures, and was off listening to his IPOD! I love Fall, and my house looks its best when its decorated for Fall! We love taking walks and drives in this perfect weather! Kate is loving Gymnastics and meets up with Brenna, her cousin who is one month younger than her, every Wednesday in Springville! I am now attempting to learn to sew, from Heidi... I didnt do well in 7th grade when I first tried home ec, but I hope I can pull it off! We bought fabric for Kates holiday dress yesterday! I have ideas for Kates dresses in my head, and I would love to create them! I wish I had something to teach Heidi, besides face painting! i hope everyone can enjoy this beautiful time of year! We leave in one week for our annual Disney/so Cal trip. We cant wait!

No comments: