Thursday, June 3, 2010

Audreys 1st Birthday

May 27th was Audrey Bears 1st birthday! It was so great to finally have our sweet Audrey with us! it was quite the wait for her, and we have treasured every moment with her! We cannot imagine life any other way. From day one she has been such a joy and a gift to us! We love her so much! I cant believe I have 4 kids and I still have this much love inside me for all of them! It defenitely grows with each one! I love having all of them in my life! Audreys first year FLEW by! I dont think anything else in my life ever went this fast! She is a doll!


She is so beautiful

Her birthday dinner a Happy Meal from Mc Donalds, she loves french fries!

Savoring her diet coke on her birthday, best present ever!

She had her birthday party with her oldest cousin Nick who had his the day before. They look the same here I love it!

"what is this?" eventually someone blew them out!
















4 comments:

Colette said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!! Cute look at how long her hair is getting so cute!! See you soon :)

Mother of Three said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Nora said...

diet coke IN a bottle? wow.

Kemari said...

Audrey goes beserk when she has had soda. SO I gave her a little in her bottle on her birthday, and she loved it. I thought it was funny how much she savored it