Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers day treasures!

Evan always likes to melt my heart! and tell me I'm cute! I love Mothers day! he also noted that Awesome doesn't start with O, but he wanted to make sure it was included! (NICE...)
Kates gift for me! it included the flower pen! from school

Conners Sweet card in his best cursive for me!

do we live for these sweet notes or what???!
So at Evans game last night I got this picture! he was the catcher and did so well he got the game ball! he also scored twice! kids are afraid of him at home plate, he is quite aggressive and twice their size! I was intending on more but I had Audrey...and shes 11 1/2 months...and she had sugar...

Audrey in the AM, yes we love her cute hair but I shouldn't need gel to keep it tame yet should I?

Baby discovered the Happy Meal! and LOVED it!

I love all 4 of my crazy kids! they are the best! I am so blessed and wouldn't want my life any other way! being a Mom is hard at times (well a lot of times) and you have to put yourself aside, but it is so worth it!




No comments: