Saturday, May 8, 2010

Evie Francis Boyer trip

This is us on the road trip to St George to see their new cousin Evie Francis Boyer 7# 5oz May 1st 2010
Here she is! SOOOO cute!

The sweetest thing is that her middle name Francis is after my late Grandpa Boyd Francis Boyer who died last month. I loved it! All of my kids middle names are after people too!

Even cuter is the new Boyer Family! Brant is adorable with them all!

Proud new Aunt! She is wonderful! and we are all glad her NICU stay was short!

My Mom and my niece Averi, in her classic tongue out pose!

Colette and Evie! It was nice to spend some time with ther and her 2 kids this week! they were in town from Kennewick, Wa.

My SWEET Audrey Bear! 11 months! she will be 1 May 27th! the last day of school! I cannot believe how fast time flies! It seems like she was just Evies size! I think with each child it accelerates!







1 comment:

Kurt and Courtney said...

Wow, Evie's got quite the dark head of hair! Super cute! I swear those three girls are gonna take over the world someday. Love that last pic of Audrey! It was great to see you guys at the wedding!