Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Pics 2010

Conner Paul 9 1/2, our little man! he is so sweet and helpful to me! if he could just quit growing so much! He comes to my ear now and wears a mens size 7 shoe!
Evan Jay, 8 on June 20th! (Fathers day) He has grown up a lot this year and we are so proud of his straight A's! He is quite the stud on his baseball team the Reds! he will be baptised July 3rd!

Miss Kate Velma (shares birthday with Dereks Grandma Velma...) age 5. Isn't she beautiful??She is my shadow and my best friend! She loves Audrey so much I am so glad she has a sister! Cant believe its Kindergarten next August for our Princess!


and Audrey Mae age 1! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! my sweet angel! She is so cudly and loves our kitty Bella (as that was her first word!) almost walking and so beautiful! I am so blessed to have my children!
We had our family pictures done over Memorial weekend and these are just some of the results! I LOVE Whitney Robertson (Dereks cousins wife) she is amazing and so easy to work with! We took this at an old (obviously) barn in Springville the kids had a blast!


4 comments:

rebecca said...

You have such a beautiful family!!

Colette said...

Love em!!! So cute love the location & colors!

Mother of Three said...

I love all the pictures!! You guys look great! What a beautiful family!

Gedge Mamma said...

I love the pictures. Is Kate just the most glamorous, adorable little girl?