Friday, May 4, 2012

St George April 2012

 Audrey turns 3 this month!  just broke her arm last night, Derek is at the Hospital right now getting her left arm casted...  NEVER a dull moment!!!  she fell off her scooter:(
 Tyce almost 11 months!  he is almost walking now and into EVERYTHING!  really hard since I cant lift over 20lbs.  Seriously.  I have had a ton of help!
 I spent the last 2 weeks in St George, Utah @ my parents house recovering from surgery.  They took care of Tyce and Audrey & I!!  Derek had the other 3 at home since they all had school and work etc.. It was nice! I cannot restrain myself from cleaning.  I am not supposed to, obviously I just had back surgery!  I bent down to pick a weed and got stung by a bee, I took it as a sign!  We did hire a house cleaner yesterday!
 Tyce sat in the swing for a good hour!  loves it!  We love this park in Coral Canyon.  It is beautiful! 
 it was mid 90's for a while!  SO HOT!!!  kids loved it!  we learned Audrey's skin needs 3 coats of sun-block!!
 Feeling better, but need pain meds which I'd like to move on from. Start Physical Therapy in 2 weeks.  It went well after the 10 staples were out!  I finished all George RR Martins Game of Thrones books (1000 pgs each, 5 books ready for more!) and I couldn't of done this w/ out family and friends!  They are the best!  My Mom and I caught up on Downton Abbey so fun!  Mostly, I felt like I was 15 again!  sleeping in etc.  I don't know how to get back to reality!!!
My sweet Grandma came over to see us!  it was cute! Love her!  Look at Ty snuggling, so precious! 

No comments: