Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy busy!

Well first off we got Audrey potty trained! Yeah! She was sooo easy! I'm always so glad to have that first annoying week over with! now she goes alone etc...! What a big girl! she is now enrolled in preschool next fall and the last thing left is her BINKY!!!! I am so proud of her! She is a sweetie!
Tyce is now 9 months! he has 7 1/2 teeth, and is moving! He is on a good schedule and is a great baby! He did have another round with croup and even RSV a couple weeks ago. He is a BIG baby! almost 25 lbs! Another Linebacker Nielson for Daddy!
CUTE , CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
Finally, I'm having BACK SURGERY! scheduled for April 4th. I blew out 2 discs and have had complete numbness in my right sciatic region. I cannot feel my foot etc... I tried the cortisone shots, physical therapy and nothing has worked. I got an EMG (nerve conduction study) and it indicated I already have some permanent damage in my foot. It's best to have the surgery and move on with life! I am gonna be unable to do much with Tyce. My mom will come here for 2 weeks and Derek will take some time off work. Good thing I have awesome friends too. Lesson learned on not bending over and picking things up. However, its easier said than done when you have 5 kids! they have really stepped up to help, even Audrey. Derek is so amazing, I'm so lucky with him. I am glad I'm a reader! I have several series I would like to finish! I'm gonna go crazy after 2 days though!

No comments: