Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boyer Family Pictures 2011

Over Labor Day weekend, we blessed Tyce and were able to throw these pictures together thanks to my sweet friend Abbie! Its hard to get all of us together! I was not in my "prime" picture taking shape, but we had to do this! Current for now, until Colette and Natalie have a baby in the next year or two! I AM DONE!!! this was fun.
Tyce was kind of a a big spit-uppy mess, but we tried for some close ups!
My fav family pic, we are still going to do some edits before we order
Leyton age 5
Colette and Kyle
Averi 2
Evie 1
Averi and Leyton
Me and Derek
Evan age 9
Natalie and Brant
Audrey age 2
Kate age 6
Conner almost 11!
Tyce almost 3 mo. His good pics are from far away! I tried to crop this one!
Mom and Dad
Brant, Natalie and Evie
The Beauchamps!
Us!

No comments: