Monday, January 10, 2011

Blue Eyed Girl




Who doesn't LOVE a snapshot of Miss Bear??!! Audrey is 19 months already and obsessed with anything her siblings are, and LOVES Dora! I can't believe she will be a big sister this summer!
For us we are busy getting ready for the basement to be done in 2 weeks! It will be awesome! We are putting 2 bedrooms a Family room and a full Gym down there, along with a lot of storage and a bathroom. I need to take pictures but someone is always here working on it! A lot of Contractors are eager for work.
Tahiti is a month and a half away, can't wait to post those pictures. We are staying 2 nights in Papeete Tahiti and then 5 days on the island of Moorea at the Intercontinental in our own private Bungalow on the beach. Dereks wonderful cousin Emily will stay with the kids (bless her heart!!!) I cannot wait and am preparing for the accompanying depression that will follow with our return to Utah single digits... P.S. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
Tomorrow the sex of this baby will be official! Keep ya posted! (start thinking of boy names for me, I am at a loss!!!)

1 comment:

Colette said...

I beat her and Averi could get into some trouble together :)
Congrats on a boy!!