Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birth Mother Reunion 12-18th and 19th 2010








The day had finally came after 32 years. My Birth Mother and I were reunited on Sat 12-18. It was that nuts! it was actually relaxing not stressful and a lot of fun! We went shopping and out to dinner at my new favorite, La Jolla Groves, in the Riverwoods. It was the perfect setting for this especially on a Saturday night before Christmas! We talked a lot and got to know each other! She has perfect skin! the 19th she came to my home, met the kids and had lunch. Then we made Christmas Cookies and relaxed and talked. It was cold and dreary out so we stayed in, but it was surreal!
Her name is Barbara from Littleton Co. It is a NOVEL of a tale! but so fun! just in time for Christmas!



1 comment:

O'Berrys said...

I see the pictures and read your blog and it gave me goosebumps! I am happy you were able to meet your birth mother! I remember when I was in HS you telling me you were adopted.