Monday, April 12, 2010

The annual Hogle Zoo trip

We decided to go to the Zoo on Sat after my niece Kylie got baptised! Iwish I would of taken photos of her she was sweet! It was a beautiful day and the Zoo was a lot of fun! Audrey loved it!
Me and my greatest blessings!

So sweet! loved the Giraffes! Poses perfectly for any picture! gotta love it! Evan runs from me!
Are you kidding me???? THE CUTEst thing I ever saw! Zuri the baby elephant! I dont like animals too much, but I go crazy for the Elephants! especially the babies! she was born last August!

I need to see her again I am having withdrawals!
Kate and her new Tiger Violet jasmine Sparkles (all her) she loves kitties of all sorts!

Me and my girl! I LOOOOVVVEEE her! she is my best friend! cant believe she is 5!

CLONES Derek and bear! he has just as much fun showing her new things than she does! She was perfect all day!

Love him so much! The best husband on earth! The best person on earth!

Linebackers Conner and Evan! Evan apparently loves the Zoo too! he had so much fun he actually listened! Cant believe he turns 8 on Fathers day! We absolutely love doing things as a family and I cant imagine my life without my Brood! They are the best!









No comments: