Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kates BIG week!

first of all, Kate took this picture for my blog, and wanted me to post it fuzzy and all, she thought it was beautiful, so like a good Mom (with a child who watches me on my blog, and will be so proud of her artwork, I posted this)
well this summer has been surprisingly short, and by its end Kate couldn't stop mauling her sister (who is seen here staring at the ceiling fan!)

so I went a little crazy and signed her up for soccer (seen here w/ her BFF, and "reason for living" Claire Maloy, who started Kindergarten that same day) she came with us to her first game


she loved it and was mad she didn't get to the ball enough, and that "it takes all day for soccer to start" I told her its so that Dads can come! she was happy with that, she wanted a big crowd to watch her! And for the record, she wanted to play soccer like Dora and didn't realize girls could until catching an episode one day! (the pose is all her, by the way... she has some great ones!)


and she also started Dance and loved that too! stay tuned for 2 cute recital blogs this year! Hansel and Gretel being first! (again she told me to take this beautiful picture of her going like this, so here you go...)


She was ready to go! She also starts her last yr of preschool next week! I can't wait, and Audrey sleeps twice as long with a quiet house its great! Kate tends to wake her up because shes bored so I am happy!
For the Record October is all Conner with Football and turning 9, then our annual trip and family pics in Southern California. Evan gets November when he starts Wrestling! It sounds like a lot but its spaced out nicely!




3 comments:

Kathryn said...

She's like a little model. So cute.

Colette said...

How fun she looks adorable... Averi loves the ceiling fans too!

Heidi Maloy said...

Kate cracks me up, what a cute little poser! haha ... And she even makes a cute soccer player, not many can pull off that look and make it adorable!