Monday, August 10, 2009

fun little day at the Gateway...

Derek took some of the kids on a carriage ride, Evan Conner Kate and Blake, Kate loved it, hmmm wonder why????
2 of my nieces Brooklyn and Kylie playin at the fake supermarket at the Gateway... to bad Evan is 3 mo younger than Ky and 5 wks older than Brooklyn, because he wants nothing to do with them, if he was a girl he'd be set!

Evan being drawn to the water at the Gateway in downtown SLC, it was really hot, I was actually tempted!

Audrey Bear chillin in her stroller, isn't she precious! Now 10 wks! She did really good too, its a good test for Disneyland in 2 mo!

Conner playing hide-n-seek w/ Evan and Blake

Kates traditional pose, she loved this childrens musuem the kids had a blast with their cousins! Nora and hers were in town from houston and Gina brought hers too. Kira and Jimmy were there for a little bit, it was fun times!

Evan climbing the rock wall!

Conner and his favorite cousin Blake Newell. They are 2 yrs apart, but they play really well.

Conner

Kate and I at the gateway, I think we will return and do some shopping next time! We had a lot of fun and it felt good to get out, and know that we can acomplish it w/ 4 kids!
-and on that DANG sugery I had last Thursday... I am doing great a little sore and the nursing has been harder since, Audrey liked Grandma giving her bottles all day! I had to pump and dump due to all the drugs to knock me out. She wants the milk to come faster now, and it has been harder, but I predicted that! So, for those who dont know, I had my IUD that I got 2 weeks ago, continue right on thru the uterus and ended up in my abdomen, yes it was that painful! So I had major surgery and 2 incisions to get it removed! NO, I will not be getting one again! I loved my last one, but this was AWFUL! try rocking, nursing or even holding a newborn with 2 incisions on a swollen belly! UGH! plus 5 more wks no excercise, I was already running daily so I am upset about that. I am grateful My parents helped out and Derek as always was great! Thanks to all my friends who called or visited!









2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Kemari, what a fun day! My guys love that museum too. Glad you're feel a bit better.

Corina said...

You have some cute kids (bet you already knew that) Thats funny you call her "Audrey Bear" - we call ours "Claire Bear" :)