Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More July fun!

Evan has been naughty or nice this summer, no in betweens! he absolutely ADORES Audrey and its so cute, he can get her to sleep for me or whatever I need, 2 seconds later he is in timeout for beating up one of the other 2!!! we will take what we can!! cant believe he will be baptised next summer!
Audrey and Averi together before they move in a little over a week! They are so cute!


Another one of the two cousins! Averi has almost caught up to Audreys size already!


Derek participating in the watermelon eating contest @ the Ward Party! He didn't win, but he was the threat to others, cant figure out why?! They didn't realize his mouth is really little!


Conner, Kaden and Corbin at the Pinewood derby, he didn't do aas well as he wanted, but we are proud of him!

Summer is already half way over I can't believe it ! I also can't believe Audrey will be 2 mo soon!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Cute pics of Audrey & Averi I'm going to copy them from you cause I didn't get any!!