Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th, and Audreys blessing

Hi Courtney! I told you I'd put this on here! glad you came!
Evan sitting still for a minute! He is such a great big brother to Audrey! I wish he was to Kate too!

Dad and Audrey on blessing day July 5th 2009! She did great and was wonderful for the blessing didn't cry!


Cute Kate as always, can she take a bad picture?

One of my many nieces Carly! She is so dang cute! and another niece Brenna, found the M&MS

Yes, I have been busy! This is the first family picture since Audrey!
Audreys blessing gown, this is the 8th granddaughter on the Nielson side (Dereks) all have been blessed in this, including Kate. I am sure many more!

Audrey Mae and her great grandma Wilma Mae, whom she is named for, on her blessing day

Oh yes, this is the kid we barely trust... Derek lets him do this! The neighbor kids were jealous, we gave him a little too much freedom that night!

Evan getting ready for his fun time w/ fireworks! Conner was at the Stadium of Fire that night and saw the Jonas brothers with his cousins, so Evan had all the fun lighting stuff!
Kate and Dad on the 4th! Dereks favorite holiday, he loves fire and so do his boys!

Gotta love that she now takes a binky!!!!
Cute sisters! on the 4th of July
My sweetheart

Me and my Baby! I LOVE HER, it may seem crazy to have 4 kids, but I wouldn't change a thing! I know I post a lot of pictures, I am not much of a reader lately, and for some reason put up a ton of pictures! Life is getting easier! Audrey is sleeping 6 hrs straight at night so I am on my way!














1 comment:

Heidi Maloy said...

You are good, I have a bunch of fun pics from this weekend, but who know when they will get posted... CUTE stuff. I love the pic of Audrey on the pink blanket from the 4th, the lighting is great and her eyes look beautiful! Thanks for including us in the blessing festivities!