Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our sweet little girl

I LOVE AUDREY!!!!! She has been wonderful and she is so cuddly! I am so glad we made the leap of faith and tried once more. We both felt there was a girl to come to our family and now here she is! It has been a rough go this past yr and a half, but all worth it! The pregnancy was so terrifying and LONG (especially the last 3 mo w/ NO SUGAR!!!) We are so glad she is here and safe and very loved!
Is this really the only picture with Daddy? It is! I will work on that one!

Kates getting closer and finally more excited for her baby sister! She is thrilled to pick her clothes everyday!

A VERY annoyed Evan as I tried to take a picture of him before his game, since I am missing most of his games. I interupted his TV show... He is apparently the big hitter on the team (according to Derek) he does look nice and tough here to scare the opponent! Oh Evan!

A happy Conner before his game and a crooked picture? The kids and their dang darts..! Conner LOVES baseball this year and is doing great! Even though he isn't on Logans team, he is surviving!

Audrey and Grandma Loretta. She has helped SOOO much by taking the bigger kids all day a couple time (LIFESAVER) We love her!

Audrey with Aunt Gina and Cousin Brenna Newell

Conner LOVES his sister Audrey! he is so sweet!

I apparently need to put on make-up so I am camera ready! I have put it on 3 times in 2 weeks! Whats the point? Conner snapped this one of us!

A THRILLED Colette holding Audrey and a very ready Averie! Soon Audreys cousin will be here! If she doesn't go on her own, she will have her on the 12th of June!









2 comments:

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

She is so beautiful. I am so glad that everything went well. Love ya.

Kurt and Courtney said...

Audrey just looks so cuddly! I love it! I'm also a big fan of the "annoyed Evan" picture. Your family's so cute!