Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cute Audrey!
Averi Noelle Beauchamp is finally here! June 15th @ 11:45 PM! Yes... 15 min shy of my bday, but it still counts to me! 6#7oz 20 inches & cute!

Me and Averi Noelle... A cute birthday present!

Evans big hit!

Cute Evan having a snow cone at Conners game!

This was 1 week before Audrey was born, Kate decided to get her Ears pierced as I was walking the Mall trying to go into labor! This is the After...

The during, Iam so glad the did both at once! got 2 suckers after

This is Kate before not quite sure she knew what she was in for! but didn't cry.. she was just "a little sad". She called dad and told him she can be a big sister now because she has pierced ears! She is so much fun!







2 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

Audrey and Avery are going to be CUTE little cousins... and Happy LATE Birthday, I suck... I didn't forget though, I've just been busy with family stuff, I know, no excuses, anyway, that's okay, because you know we are still celebrating after both our lives slow down a little, but just a little ;) Anyway, Happy BIRTHDAY!

Colette said...

Thanks for coming to visit us at the hospital...they both look so cute!!