Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring is a wonderful thing!

Testing the sprinklers is fun for the whole family!
Hallie has a new favorite thing to do! She runs around to each sprinkler head and lets it splash her face!

Kate loves to take "beautiful" pictures for me! Here she is with some of the spring flowers, can't wait for the chocolate mulch to fill in everywhere! This weekends project!


Kate posing beautifully again filling up hallies new birthday pool! She will be 1 on May 3rd! She is a good dog 90% of the time! We only lost some dripper lines so far! Its been fun! The cat has been getting sick lately and we are kinda worried! Its an infection in her pancreas, a 700$ Vet bill and she was better for 2 weeks and now she is not looking so hot... we shall see!

The birthday girl!
I love spring and being outside all of the time! I love planting new things and doing lots of projects, I know it sounds crazy, but I do! Even 8 mo pregnant! Derek is getting sick of my honey-do lists, but I am on a timeline here! Can't wait until the baby comes, it will be a completion of things and should make for an interesting Summer! hopefully I will put up pics of her nursery completed soon!




5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love Spring too and it can't come soon enough! Cute pictures! And a $700 vet bill, oh my!

Kemari said...

700$ vet bill for a cat that hates everyone but Derek, and is evil! but the alternative, and Dereks tears made the decision

Kemari said...

Derek just read this and was disappointed it made him sound like a wuss, hes not he just is a sweet man with a big heart, but if you know him, you know that. And he LOVES cats.

Kurt and Courtney said...

Your family is beautiful, and I'm sure #4 will fit in just fine! This is your cousin, by the way...:)

Eaton Family said...

I love Spring too and going outside to spruce up the yard. Maybe we'll actually get some bushes and plants to put in this year. Good job not eating any sugar (your kids looked adorable). They thought I was close to ges diabetes with my 1st and went without sugar during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Talk about hard...no pie! Oh, the misery. You can do it though...not much longer!! Your hair looks cute too!