Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh Conner!

So Conner told me to look at his class blog yesterday, Mrs. Busch put a picture of him mad because he didnt break the class pinata! Here he is in his prime! I dont know what to quite make of it! Is he being silly or serious? He says he wasn't serious, but I thought this was funny! Also while we are on Conner... He has been growing up so fast before our eyes! The kids is freakishly tall, and getting taller, but the real thing is the fact he revealed to Evan he dreams about "Hot Girls!" He is 8, so I am assuming its all innocent, but He has really started to check out hot girls, like the ones on HSM 3 according to Evan! He also has gained my sarcastic tone, and some of the phrases I say, it makes him sound 15! "thats lame" is his new favorite. Well there could be worse things to worry about! He is such a sweetheart, and I hate to see him grow so fast!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

That's funny. Why do they grow up so fast right before our eyes? I hate that! Good luck with the girl thing. I'm sure they're into him too. What a cutie!

Lacei Child said...

Oh my! I don't know what I am gonna do with a Boy! I will need Lots of Advice!

Heidi Maloy said...

I still think that was one of the funniest things you told me yesterday... there was another thing but I can't remember for the life of me what it was right now... oh wait, nevermind, I remember! Ok, Conner was the second funniest thing I've heard ;) (How's that for a random thought ;)

Kemari said...

Conner has since read this, and I am in trouble! He now says HSM girls are lame, and its really Evan who had the dreams... go figure. He then said he wont tell me which girls now he likes!