Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tyce's first 4th!

Tyce is almost 4 weeks! he is still a great baby!
all 3 of my boys! can't believe the older 2 were this size once!!

Little brothers are Awesome!!
Kate ready for the fireworks! it down poured at 9, but cleared up just in time for the celebration!
Conner and Best Friend Logan on the 4th! they were the same height last summer!
half of the fireworks! If you know Derek, you know this is better than Christmas for him! He and the boys live for fireworks! They actually did the "Wyoming" trip this year!!!
getting ready for the evening, which ended as a block party! I was inside with Audrey and Tyce! it sounded fun!!!
Ya, I think he looks a lot like Evan! I can't believe summer break is half way done and Tyce is almost a month! Love it!! I cant help feeling like I want a return visit to Tahiti though!!!! was that real?!?!? 5 kids is not that bad at all by the way! It feels like 4 to me. the boys take care of themselves!

No comments: