Friday, May 13, 2011

A visit from Evie!

It was short, but Audrey was so happy to see her cousin Evie! She just turned one and stopped in twice this week! She looks just like my little brother, its so cute! My Mom was here all week it was a lot of fun! PS: We are trying to ditch Audrey's binkie, I don't know why its so hard with her!
My cute sister- in -law Natalie and Evie! Audrey got the car out yesterday and won't get out of it! She gets frustrated a lot though!
some of my Spring flowers...



yes she needs 3 times the sunscreen as the "normal" skin types! We can thank her Daddy for this gene! A couple more weeks until baby brother is here! Kates out of school on the 19th and the boys on the 26th! My sister gets here the 27th which is the same day as Audrey's second birthday and Derek's (a-hem) getting fixed surgery.... busy month!!

No comments: