Monday, August 2, 2010

SuMmEr FuN!!!

Audrey now 14 months at my parents in St George Utah! we went down for cousin Evies blessing and pioneer day! it was fun but HOTTTT!!!! I forgot to take my camera to the blessing, Evie was adorable!
We let off fireworks for pioneer day, still 100 degrees at 10 at night!

waiting for the destruction to begin!!!

My Mom and Grandma with Evie and Audrey! Audrey loved the baby!

whos hair is CRAZIER?!?!? Kate and Evie

evie and my Grandma

My Dad and Evie

My brother Brant and his cute family!

We named this one pebbles

We named this one Spartan, we are only keeping one!

Bellas new kittens born july 2nd! they are so cute and fun! We are only keeeping one and the black one is nicer! So if anyone wants a kitten!! let me know!










1 comment:

Kurt and Courtney said...

I love how Audrey is saluting in your picture up top! :) And I love that Brant named his daughter Evie. Boyer's make cute kids. It's a fact.