Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dereks Christmas present... Bella!

Dereks BIG gift! We had to put his other cat Roxy down a couple months ago and she was only 4, so I decided this would be the perfect gift for him this year! We also got rid of the dog and we felt like we still needed a family pet, so here is Bella! I kidnapped Derek from work and took him to go pick one out in Springville! He had no idea! he picked out this black and white girl! he is soooo happy!


Bella! I do love twilight, but this was a name we loved for a cat for awhile! it also kinda went with the Christmas idea! Derek didn't really care so Bella it is!

Our baby! 6 months

I always throw a few of Audrey in! We tried to get some of her and Bella but they were too blurry as Bella was making a run for it!




2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Jealous! Love Bella. I want one too!

She's so cute, especially her nose...

Kathryn said...

Oh, and Merry Christmas Derek!