Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disney on Ice

the Maloys, Kate and I went to the Disney on Ice show this weekend! Way fun! so glad I have a girl to go with! now 2!
Evan and Conner helped take care of Audrey while we were gone! Derek even took them all out! I was also pleased the house was clean!!!! (well cleaner than I thought)

Right before the show! Heidi and I with L-R Isabelle, Abby, Claire and Kate

BFF's!



This was cold but when we came out to leave it was windy and snowing! all in all we had a blast with a yummy lunch at Texas Roadhoouse to follow! Our new tradition!




2 comments:

Colette said...

This looks like fun!! Also love the new pic at the top you all look good.

Heidi Maloy said...

What a fun day~ and cute pics too!! Thanks for including us and for always spoiling me and the girls ;) Next year, there will be 7 of us!