Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So Cal trip '09

The trip started out like every year, but it turned out to be really hard this year! Audrey was great, it just was tiring! Kate and Evan fought liks cats and dogs and it rained all day on October 14th (conners Bday) I headed to the hotel because of Audrey, it made the lines shorter, but it was slick I had to buy new shoes because I kept slipping!
after family pictures on the beach in La Jolla California

The kids on the jungle cruise I couldnt stay awake...


The cheaper version of the picture! Evan was funny in this!

Its a Small World was finally open! 2 yrs in a row it was closed! Audrey LOVED it!



Conner at Legoland with a bionicle

Evan being himself, much better with him and Kate split up that day! Dereks sisters took Kate and we had the older boys and Audrey, the rides suck there and we were tired beyond belief, but it was still fun!

Nieces Brinley and Kylie with Audrey waiting for the Splash Mtn group! It was raining outside all day!


Conners third time on screamer on his wet birthday




we got some pictures but skipped the whole character deal this year! it was hard to get the ones I have! Our hands were VERY full this year, we may take a few years break!


Conner in min-land in Legoland


after the pictures our kids had some fun in the waves in la Jolla














We had a Birthday cake at Marias for Conner, an AMAZING cake from nothing bundt cakes...






























3 comments:

Colette said...

Cute looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous.

Gedge Mamma said...

What a fun trip, I wish I was there too.

Heidi Maloy said...

Looks like fun... (sidenote ...and I'm happy to see you are actually using Audrey's quilt). Looks like Great memories too!